We at Dharitri Infraventure Pvt. Ltd recognizes the privacy and security very confidential when it comes to information related details that personally defines you and allows you to be individually contacted (Personal Details).
How do we collect personal information from our customers?
- Through customer’s database and feedback form
- By telephone, letter, fax or email
- Interaction between the customers and our representatives
- Through competitions, company promotions or from company events.
- Completing surveys, providing feedback or complaining to us
Third parties also help us in collecting the information which includes:
- Third party companies such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and government entities.
- From lawyers, Accountants, and Financial Advisors.
- From Public consent or from other forms of organizations.
Purpose of Personal Information
We use to collect, use and disclose our client’s personal details for the following purposes:
- Offer you the right products and services and to provide the right information as per your requisition.
- Answerable to each of customer’s queries and provide detailed and right information or advice about existing or new products and services.
- Provide you with the access to protected areas of our website.
- Analyze the performance of the website and to improve the technical issues related to that website.
- Conduct business operations ethically providing personal information to our related corporate agents, contractors, service providers or other third parties.
- For effective administration, marketing and planning purposes, product and service development, quality assessment, survey and research methods we at Dharitri Infraventure Pvt. Ltd. maintain a rapport with our related corporate bodies, contractors, franchisees, franchisees’ real estate agents and employees or service providers.
- Provides an update and detail information of our customers to our related corporate bodies, contractors, franchisees, real estate agents and employees or service providers.
- Carefully and properly update our client’s records and keep the contact details up to date.
- Comply with any law, rule, regulation, Act, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority.
If we fails to collect personal information
If our customers do not provide us with the personal information, following things may happen:
- We are not able to deliver the standard products or services to you.
- We may not be able to provide you with the right kind of information about the products and services that you expect from us.
- We are unable to tailor the content of our websites according to your preferences and may not be helpful for you.
Merlin Infinite DN-51
Merlin Infinite DN-51, Salt Lake Bypass, DN Block, Sector V,
Salt Lake City, Bidhannagar, Kolkata
West Bengal 700091