The policy covers all fees payable for services provided with Dharitri Infraventure Pvt. Ltd.’s registration and subscription.
Provide proper handling of CUSTOMER’s payments and to facilitate refunds and cancellation process. The process of refund and cancellation will allow the positive feelings about the company reducing the negative impact depending upon the notified time frame.
Terms & Conditions
- Dharitri Infraventure Pvtreserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason..
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained with the requisite Application Money and/or documents are liable to be rejected at any stage.
- It is hereby clarified that DHARITRI shall not be liable or responsible, for late receipt/non-receipt of refund to the applicants, for any reason, including but not limited to, delay by the Indian postal authority or due to change in address of the applicant or loss in transit.
- Company is not liable to refund the Brochure purchase amount.
- Your Online Application will be eligible once our merchant has informed us that your online payment has settled in our account. your funds are in our bank account.
- Dharitri Infraventure Pvt Ltd is not liable for any kind unsuccessful Payment gateway transaction.
- Your Offline Application will be eligible once our bank has informed us that your cheque has cleared, your funds are in our bank account and your cheque can no longer be subject to a stop payment order.
- In case any bounce of the cheque Customer has to pay the bank charges extra.
- In case of refund of the earnest money which was duly paid by intended purchaser for the purpose of booking of any Dharitri’s project of flats (Along with Car parking or without car parking), developer shall have right to deduct @ 25% amount of the earnest money to the intended purchaser with in six month from the date of cancellation of the booking of residential flats, Bungalows (which is applicable on this case) by a cancellation application.
- If you paid by personal/business cheque, your refund will be issued after our bank has informed us that your cheque has cleared, your funds are in our bank account and your cheque can no longer be subject to a stop payment order.
- If you paid by credit card or any Online Booking system,your refund will be issued after our merchant has informed us that your online payment has settled , your funds are in our bank account.
- If customer wish to cancel the booking and want to refund his/her paid amount has to submit a written application to Dharitri office. We will issue refunds only by cheque, not in cash or NEFT/RTGS
We comply with simple business policies, terms and conditions with you, so if you have any other concerns about our refund and cancellation policy, please call us at +91-9836311103 or you may reach us at email@example.com